Thank you for considering FAHP Associate Membership!
We are committed to helping you achieve your business objectives that include increasing access to Florida’s Health Plans and hope you will consider membership with FAHP an integral part of your company’s business plan. FAHP has many opportunities throughout the year to assist you in reaching your target health plan audience -- both existing and potential customers. Please review the membership benefits listed below and feel free to contact FAHP at 850-386-2904 for more information.
- Access to Information: Your membership gives you access to the FAHP leadership team (three key executives) who are available to answer your questions regarding Florida’s Medicaid, Commercial or Medicare Managed Care markets, Florida Health Plans, and the political environment.
- Connections: Your membership offers you assistance from FAHP to facilitate face-to-face meetings with FAHP member health plan executives.
- Online Membership Directory: Your membership offers you access to our complete membership contact database.
- Monthly eNewsletter: The FAHP eNewsletter is distributed monthly to all FAHP member health plan executives, FL legislators and regulators and all FAHP Associate Members. This membership benefit gives you access to timely, up-to-the minute Enews notifications on important health care and managed care related topics; an opportunity to advertise in our eNewsletter (limited once per year or based on availability); and opportunity to post press releases or educational content regarding your company at any time throughout the year.
- Webinar: FAHP invites Associate Members to deliver timely and relevant health care information and solutions via live Webinars and/or a recorded video of previous educational sessions. Online webinars have been very well attended and often reach deeper into the health plan company to employees that would not necessarily be able to attend a FAHP conference or event. For more information regarding this program and logistic details see the attached program description.
- Conferences and Events: The FAHP Annual Conference is one of Florida's leading statewide events for managed care professionals and focuses on the most recent developments in our state and national health care delivery systems that affect Florida's health plans, providers and citizens. Each year, we work diligently to create a powerful and timely event that attracts many of your customers. Sponsorship and speaking opportunities as well as discounts on registration, tradeshow and sponsorship fees are offered to Associate members.
Additionally, the February Legislative Conference is a members-only event offered to you as part of your Associate Membership.
- Website: Your membership offers your organization recognition on the FAHP website
Dues FAHP Associate Member Dues are $6,000 annually and are billed on a January cycle. New members enrolling after July are billed $3000 for July -- December.
Associate Membership Application