If you are a licensed managed care organization in the state of Florida, joining FAHP would offer you the following benefits:
- Powerful representation and advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues affecting Florida’s Health Plan industry
- Strengthened industry voice
- Access to a knowledgeable and influential association leadership team in the Florida health care political environment
- Access to FAHP's counsel, actuarial services and lobbyists
- Receipt of timely updates and communications from AHIP, AHCA, DHHS, DOH, OIR and other national and state agencies.
- Invitation to participate in FAHP committee meetings and Board of Directors
- Invitation to participate in PAC fundraising events for key legislators
- Networking and educational opportunities at FAHP Annual Conference and other FAHP events
- Access to public relations initiatives related to the coordination of key message points on urgent issues
- Opportunity to bring increased awareness to your quality initiatives in the FAHP eNewsletter which is distributed monthly to all state legislators and regulators as well as posted on the FAHP website
- Link to your organization’s website on the FAHP website
Contact Audrey S. Brown, FAHP President/CEO for more information on becoming a member at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-386-2904.